Ques 1: What payment methods can you use while shopping with us?
Ans: We expect almost all the payment methods including your credit and debit cards. Here are some of the most common and widely expected payment methods that you can use with us:
- Visa/ Mastercard debit /credit card
- Apple Pay
- Diners club cards
Ques 2: When can you get the best deals for a particular store?
Ans: CouponGini provides massive coupons and discounts all around the year. However, the number of coupons and discounts are more on special days and festivals of the year. So, if you aim to shop around Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Christmas, New Year's, or Independence Day, you ain't going back with empty pockets or empty carts! Savings are going to be huge!
Ques 3: How much money can I save while shopping with CouponGini?
Ans: You get to save a great amount of money on shopping at CouponGini. On an average, a shopper saves around 150 $ in a quarter. Also, the deals get better and better with time and on special days and festivals, you may save even more. Around 50 $ a month is a great savings opportunity! So always keep an eye on our calendar and avail the most.
Ques 4: How do I get The Economist APAC coupons?
Ans: Follow the steps to get The Economist APAC coupons:
- All you need to do is search for The Economist APAC in the search bar, and a variety of coupons will appear, choose the The Economist APAC coupon you want.
- Click on it, and you will be sent to the landing page, and the The Economist APAC promo code will appear.
- Go to the The Economist APAC store page where you can apply the coupon code.
- Apply the promo code at the box given when you checkout to receive a new discounted total.
Ques 5: How to redeem The Economist APAC coupon codes?
Ans: The Economist APAC coupon codes are the easiest to use. Once on www.coupongini.com you can view a list of coupons. Scroll down to choose the coupon that fits your requirements. Once you do this, follow the procedure mentioned below:
- Click on the coupon.
- Copy the The Economist APAC Promo Code.
- While the store of The Economist APAC opens up, choose whatever you wish to buy.
- Once you put it in the cart, apply the coupon code or simply paste it.
- Post applying, you are good to go!!
Ques 6: How can I cancel my order?
Ans: If you have placed an order by mistake or no longer need it, you can cancel it within the given deadline. It may vary with different stores. Once the deadline is passed, unfortunately there is no other way to cancel the order. You may still contact the customer care team for the same.
Ques 7: What is the refund process if I cancel an order?
Ans: Any refund on our stores goes through two different phases. One is our internal process, where we verify the eligibility for the same. Once we initiate the refund, it depends on the bank to complete it and transfer the money back to the source account. Usually all refunds take around 7-15 days on an average.