csl Coupons and Deals

CSL logo


4/5 From users

Author : Jon Linkov

Enjoying CSL offers on our website?

CSL Coupons and Deals

10% Off

Get 10% Off On Any Order

verified badgeVerified
hot badgeHot


10% Off

Get 10% Off On Products, Shop Now

verified badgeVerified
hot badgeHot


Q1: About CSL

A1: CSL is a global financial services company headquartered in Hong Kong, with operations across the world. It provides a range of services for customers, including banking and wealth management, corporate finance advisory, treasury and capital markets solutions, payment processing solutions, compliance and risk management solutions, as well as supply chain finance solutions. The company has been present in Asia since 1953 and is listed on the Hang Seng Index.

Q2: Can I withdraw cash from CSL?

A2: Yes, you can withdraw cash from CSL. Customers can choose to use their physical debit card or an online account to make withdrawals from CSL's ATMs throughout Hong Kong using either HKD (Hong Kong Dollar) or USD (United States Dollars). Alternatively, customers may request for a CSL Cashcard, which can be used as an ATM card for globally accepted payment networks such as VISA, Mastercard and UnionPay.

Q3: What does CSL stand for in banking?

A3: CSL stands for Consumer and Small Business Banking. It is the retail arm of the company that provides banking services to individuals, small businesses, entrepreneurs and other customers. This includes savings & deposit accounts, loan products, credit cards and debit cards.

Q4: Who is owner of CSL?

A4: The majority shareholder of CSL is China Life Insurance (Group) Company Limited (CLI). CLI owns 74% of the shares in CSL and controls the board. The remaining 26% of shares are owned by institutional investors from around the world.

Q5: What does CSL stand for in supply chain?

A5: CSL stands for Supply Chain Logistics. It is an integrated end-to-end service provider that manages the entire supply chain process from source to delivery, including inventory management, procurement, freight forwarding and customs clearance. They offer a range of services such as order fulfilment, warehousing & storage and distribution optimization.